“NEMO" is an advanced, fully immersible, 22-zone aluminum manikin with embedded heating and thermistor sensor elements. This completely waterproof, submersible, true-weight manikin is rated for immersion testing to depths of 10 feet (3 meters), allowing realistic testing of diving gear, marine survival suits, and other protective garments.
NEMO features sealed joints with adjustable friction settings at the ankles, elbows, knees, and hips. These joints will maintain their watertight integrity in any pose. NEMO's 50th percentile body form (Western or Asian Male) is available in either dry or sweating formats.
- Waterproof to depths of 10 feet (3 meters)
- Fully sealed aluminum manikin with embedded heating and thermistor sensor elements
- Rapid heat up and uniform heat flux characteristics
- 50th Percentile Western Male body form. Other body forms available
- Optional removable fabric sweating skin with computerized fluid flow
- Standard NEMO model features 22 independent thermal zones. Custom zone configurations available
A dedicated computer with ThermDAC software maintains full thermal control, fault detection and real-time data display while logging data.