Motorized Walking Motion Stand
Roll-around stand with integrated winch for manikin transport, dressing, and posing. Provides a realistic walking motion for EN 342 testing, with speeds of 0-55 double-steps (about 0-70 meters) per minute.
- Roll-around stand with integrated winch for manikin transport, dressing, and posing
- Realistic walking motion, with speeds from 0-55 double-steps per minute
- Wide range of elbow/knee joint flexure possible
- Trouble-free operation and compact size - meets ENV 342 requirements
- Motor controls integrated into ThermDAC software for single-point test management
Significant design and engineering effort has been invested to ensure that Thermetrics' line of thermal manikins can perform smooth, realistic walking movements as required for compliance with ENV 342.
The motorized walking motion stand supports the manikin (current design utilizes a post/hook at top of head) and includes motor and the quick-connect rod actuators needed to generate a walking motion. An integrated winch aids in lifting, dressing, positioning, and transporting the manikin.