Working for Thermetrics
Thermetrics, LLC is a growing Seattle-based engineering and manufacturing firm that has been developing unique instrumentation and testing products since 1986. Our products are high-value engineered systems that combine machined, molded, and laminated elements with sophisticated sensors and software interfaces. Our instruments provide turn-key testing solutions to satisfy our worldwide clients.
Thermetrics instruments mimic the human body form and thermoregulatory system to test the properties and performance of clothing, vehicles, and environmental conditions. Because our products and applications are specialized, we control every aspect of our equipment from mechanical component design, through sensor selection, embedded microprocessors, firmware, and user interface. At Thermetrics, we take immense pride in what we do. We value quality and work hard to stay at the forefront of our markets, developing new instruments as customer needs emerge. See some examples on our YouTube Channel.
Thermetrics is a great place to work. We offer:
- A stable, growing company in a brand new facility
- A pleasant commute for in-city dwellers (we are near Fisherman’s Terminal in Magnolia).
- MTNW was voted one of Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2012 by Seattle Business Magazine
- Opportunities for high level technical challenges and getting your hands dirty, all in the same day
- A positive working environment where your work will make a difference